You’re going to need some "LP Tokens" to enter into a Farm with. Farms can only accept the exact LP Token; for instance, the ETH-USDT Farm will only accept ETH-USDT LP Tokens.
To get the exact LP Token, you'll need to provide liquidity for that trading pair. So to get ETH-USDT LP Tokens, you'll first have to provide liquidity for the ETH-USDT pair.
Before you proceed, you'll want to choose a Farm that's right for you. Visit the Farm page and you’ll see a list of available Farms.
Now that you've found a Farm to stake in, you will need to add liquidity to get your LP Tokens.
- 1.Click on the row of the Farm you've chosen from the list. It will open to show more details.
- 2.Click the Get (your pair) LP link.
It will open the "Add Liquidity" page for your Farm's pair.
1.Go back to the Farm page and locate your Farm.
2.Type the amount of LP Tokens you would like to stake, or click Max to use all.
3. When you’re ready, click the Approve button and confirm in your wallet.
4. After a short wait, the Approve button will change to Confirm.
5. Click it and finish the process, and you also need to confirm in your wallet.
6. After a short wait, you will see your new staked LP Token balance in details.
Find the Farm you have LP Tokens in, and you will see the Stake, Unstake, and Claim buttons.
1.Click Stake to add more LP Tokens or Unstake to remove LP Tokens.
2. A window will open that looks like the one you used earlier. Type the amount you would like to unstake/stake.
3. Make sure the amount is correct. When you are ready, click the Confirm button and confirm in your wallet.
4. Seconds later, your new balance will show in your LP Token pair.